University of Colorado
Balaji Rajagopalan is a CIRES fellow and Associate Professor of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering at University of Colorado-Boulder. His research interests are:(1) Stochastic Hydrology and Hydroclimatology(2) Nonparametric functional estimation techniques (probability density Functions, regression, scenarios generation, forecasting)
(3) Understanding low frequency climate variability and its signatures on regional hydrology
(4) Incorporating climate information in water resources/hydrologic decision making
(5) Understanding spatio-temporal variability in Indian summer monsoon
(6) Nonlinear Dynamics - recovering dynamics from data
(7) Bayesian techniques for optimal combination of information from multiple sources and decision making
Please visit Balaji's homepage at the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences.