No. 44 Summer 2016
2016 has been a year of transition for CSTPR. Former CSTPR Director Roger Pielke, Jr., moved on to the University of Colorado Athletic Department to launch a Sports Governance Center, and Max Boykoff has assumed the role of CSTPR Director. Deserai Crow began a new position as Associate Professor in the School of Public Affairs, University of Colorado-Denver this fall. Ben Hale has relocated to the CU Environmental Studies program. Lisa Dilling will be on sabbatical at Oxford during the 2016-17 academic year (see CSTPR News below for more information). While we are sorry to see them go, we are excited to welcome several new faculty, postdocs, graduate students and visitors.
- “Social-Impact Network” For Wildfire Adaptation by Daniel W. Zietlow, Ph.D., CSTPR Writing Intern
- Environmental Rights and Adaption to Climate Change by Daniel W. Zietlow, Ph.D., CSTPR Writing Intern
- AAAS CASE Workshop Competition Reports
- MECCO Awarded CARTSS Grant
- Lisa Dilling Visiting Professorship in Oxford
- New Dilling Paper Subject of Eos Article
- Red Cross Red Crescent Climate Centre Summer Internship
- CSTPR Staff in the News
- Public Information and Regulatory Processes: What the Public Knows and Regulators Decide
- Willingness to Pay for Mosquito Control in Key West, Florida and Tucson, Arizona
- Managing Carbon on Federal Public Lands: Opportunities and Challenges in Southwestern Colorado
- The Role of U.S. States in Facilitating Effective Water Governance Under Stress and Change
- Two Problems of Climate Ethics: Can we Lose the Planet but Save Ourselves?
- Publication Highlight - Adapting Livelihoods to Floods and Droughts in Arid Kenya: Local Perspectives and Insights by 2013 Red Cross/Red Crescent Climate Centre Intern, Amy Quandt