- Disasters by Design: A Reassessment of Natural Hazards in the United States - A Bibliography
- Natural Disaster Reference Database
- This searchable database was developed to assemble and make available a bibliographic database on research, programs, and results which relate to the use of satellite remote sensing for disaster mitgation.
- Natural Hazards Center Bibliographies
- The Hazards Center publishes
annual bibliographies of recent books, articles, reports, and studies pertaining to the societal aspects of natural hazards and disasters. It also compiles topical bibliographies on specific subjects.
- NSF/SBER Awards relating to Weather
- NSSL Bibliographic Database
- National Severe Storms Laboratory (NSSL) publications list.
Socioeconomic Aspects of Flooding in the U.S.; A Topical Bibliography
- John Wiener, J.D., Ph.D.; Natural Hazards Research and Applications Information Center University of Colorado, Boulder, 1996.
[ Top of Page ]