Center in the News
Maxwell Boykoff's work "Balance as Bias" was referenced in a 13 November 2009 Columbia Journalism Review article.
Lisa Dilling was quoted in the October 2009 Himal Southasian magazine article on communicating about climate change.
Lisa Dilling was interviewed in a September 2009 CU-Boulder video on new energy for Colorado.
Roger Pielke, Jr. was quoted, cited, or referred to in the following:
- 1 December New York Times blog on recent global temperature data scandal.
- 30 November New York Times blog on climate science data and peer review.
- 29 November Wall Street Journal article on recent climate change science scandal.
- 29 November Times articles on CRU's global temperature data.
- 25 November Science Insider article on Union of Concerned Scientists.
- 22 November Wall Street Journal article on cyclones and global warming.
- 13 November Science article on global warming and U.S. public concerns.
- 12 October Wall Street Journal blog on the Senate climate bill.
- 8 October environmentalresearchweb article on Japan's Mamizu policy.
- 30 September Bangor Daily News article on climate leadership.
- 28 September Philadelphia Inquirer article on economics of El Niño.
- 23 September Christian Science Monitor on recent UN global warming summit.
- 23 September Wall Street Journal blog on the business of the environment.
- 22 September Science Insider article on China and Climate.
- 19 August New York Times blog on Climate Engineering.
- 10 August New York Times blog on climate engineering.
- 7 August Wall Street Journal blog on climate geoengineering.
- 4 August Wall Street Journal article on Climate Change in India and China.
To read these and other news articles about the Center see our In the News page.